Author Topic: Creation of monetary balance.  (Read 78 times)

Phase

• View Profile
Creation of monetary balance.
« on: November 16, 2017, 02:14:50 AM »
Long ago where man had a simpler life of trading his stock for other services and goods, or barter as it should have been (No one really owning anything of value unless hard-work, growth and handed down services were in action, which effectively stopped 1 DUDE from having say 5394734973[GOLD]{CASH}'Whatever currency took place then'  and the other dude from actually having debt)

The reverse is true these days even though we are meant to be heading towards a more advanced, abundant, and complete, easier to access system, there comes a line in the sand when defense mechanisms slowly become an attack tool.

For example my recent interest in using RFID Chips in your right hand (Which have already existed for years in Credit cards) If there ever comes a time when cash is abolished and a currency is enforced globally, well I sure would call that a total control of power, meaning, if for whatever reason, your chip got disabled, you are effectively dead or you turn into a rambo and survive the rest of your life in what could only be described as less then favorable conditions.
(I do not believe hand-outs are the key, I do not believe borrowing money is the key, I do not even believe spreading out the wealth that we currently use is key, because all that money is imaginary, if you apply 1% interest to any money anywhere and you've already had to borrow in exchange for that money, you could never pay it back, a figurative loop if you will.)

I believe the only solution to this problem is for people to literally stop kissing cash's backside and actually putting in some effort to get to know your neighbors, street friends, and open up your own markets and prevent total government control (Which is on the way with all the recent advancements in say drones, and various things, the other down side is, as things become more easy and people become more dependent on the system where does that leave the majority of people who fail to realize?

Short version: Go back to how it used to be, it worked back then for a reason.
Side note: Hey there PingBad!

Dax

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Creation of monetary balance.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 07:06:22 PM »
Side note: greetings!